Unlike other contests where you end up with… a plastic trophy, OUR contest winners walk away with a finished Feature Film. A REAL FILM that could be submitted to festivals around the world, get picked up for distribution, or even win you BEST SCREENPLAY!
- Does YOUR SCRIPT have that intangible quality Producers are looking for? Not Sure?
- Have you wondered how to improve your script, but your Family won’t tell you the TRUTH?
- Do you believe that your script has a SHOT?
- Do you feel HELPLESS in trying to break into the MOVIE BUSINESS?
- Have you considered submitting your script for COVERAGE but not sure it’s worth it?
At YouPix, your Script will receive multiple coverage, which will reveal trends in how it is being perceived and ways to improve your script. Additionally, coverage also lists the positive attributes to the script, so that you know what IS working. And remember, at YouPix, you have a One in a Thousand shot at turning your Script into a MOVIE. YouPix is truly a win-win contest.
Early Bird Submission fee $100 until Nov. 1, 2013
Regular Submission fee $125 from Nov. 2 - Dec. 31, 2013
Late Submission fee $150 from Jan. 1 2014 - final deadline of March 1, 2014
Get YOUR SHOT
- HOLLYWOOD: One in a MILLION ODDS…
- YouPix: One in a THOUSAND!
- Other Contests: Winner gets a little plastic TROPHY…
- YouPix: Winner makes a MOVIE!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Writers submit scripts with a SUBMISSION FEE.
- Writers read & fairly critique 2 SCRIPTS and 2 SHORT FILMS.
- Writers receive multiple critiques – from fellow Writers and from Directors.
- SUBMISSIONS for Writers CLOSE after 1000 SCRIPTS are submitted.
- TOP SCRIPTS are submitted to an ADVISORY BOARD of established Directors, Writers, Producers, and Industry Luminaries for final analysis and judging.
- The CHOSEN SCRIPT is PRODUCED by teaming up with the CHOSEN DIRECTOR for Production.
- Directors submit short films (no longer than 20 min.) with a SUBMISSION FEE.
- DIRECTORS READ & FAIRLY CRITIQUE 2 SCRIPTS and 2 SHORT FILMS.
- SUBMISSIONS for Director CLOSE after 1000 SHORT FILMS are submitted.
- TOP SHORT FILMS are submitted to an ADVISORY BOARD of established Directors, Writers, Producers, Producers, and Industry Luminaries for analysis and judging.
- TOP 10 DIRECTORS are interviewed by the ADVISORY BOARD for FINAL CUT.
- CHOSEN DIRECTOR shoots the CHOSEN SCRIPT.