Why should I participate?
What do I get for my Submission Fee to the Contest? Coverage! By more than one reader. Or real feedback on your short film.
Consider this: the average submission fee for most contests ranges between $50-$150. AND, the more reputable contests require that you be a MEMBER of their Community which could cost an additional $100 or more. And what do they offer you?
- Major competition – Thousands of contestants. (Some range between 5000-10000)
- Little or No Coverage. No proof that anyone actually read your script.
- And if you win… You get a Trophy/Certificate, maybe some in-kind services and discounts. But that’s about it. Blah.
At YouPix.org, your membership is absolutely FREE. Furthermore, we encourage all our community members to share some of their work on their profile to promote their talent for FREE. And if you decide to enter our competition, here is what we are offering:
- Multiple coverage and feedback on your work – great value considering the submission fee. Standard coverage fees in Hollywood is up to double our Submission Fee.
- Best of all: The winners actually get to make a feature length movie. A real movie. The others can keep their trophies.
To Participate in one of our contests, please visit YouWin from our Main Menu and click on the specific category that you like to enter.
What do I get for uploading my material? A platform to showcase your material with other Development Executives that are actively searching for new projects.
- First script is FREE with no limitation
- ONLY $9.95 every six months for unlimited subsequent Script Uploads
- ONLY active Executives are approved to access our database
- YOU are always in control of your material. We only provide logline, short synopsis, and contact info. Once there is an interest in your Material, YOU will be able to accept or reject the request.
To participate in our YouPix-Database, please visit YouSubmit from our Main Menu and click on the specific catergory that you like to be part of.